Amy's Ground Coffee. Get yours today!

Sunday 29 December 2019

The "I Love Guyana" Monument


Go and check it out at 
High and Young Streets, Kingston, Georgetown.







Related Articles:

I LOVE GUYANA’ sign unveiled (Guyana Chronicle)

$5M ‘I Love Guyana’ sign commissioned (inews)

THAG commissions $5M “I LOVE GUYANA” sign (GCCI)

“I love Guyana” sign is more than just a statement – Min. Rajkumar (DPI)





To Follow this blog: 
Click on the "Follow" button in the right hand corner of your screen. If you are using a phone or tablet and don’t see anything beside this article, go to the bottom of this page and click on “View web version,” which is below the “Home” button, then click on the “Follow” button in the right hand corner.

  



To advertise:


To advertise your product, business etc. on this blog, see my contact information  under my picture in the right hand corner of your screen. Click HERE for more information.

1 comment: