Amy's Ground Coffee. Get yours today!

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Destination....the beautiful Baganara Resort

Many persons are not aware that Guyana has many beautiful places they can go to for vacations, anniversaries, business meetings, church trips etc. It is time to become aware of these places. When you become aware, take the next step and take a trip.

Some of the places I have been fortunate to go to, and some I am yet to journey there. On Saturday, 17 May 2014 I made reference to Iwokrama (make sure you go on the "canopy walk"). Today I want to inform you about the beautiful Baganara Resort. It is about 5 miles from Bartica in the mighty Essequibo River. I was there over a year ago, and it is absolutely beautiful. Check it out....HERE... then take a trip there.

No comments:

Post a Comment