Amy's Ground Coffee. Get yours today!

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Happy Valentine's Day to all Guyanese, lovers of Guyana around the world, and especially my wife, Ernella Garner. “You are the love of my life” is a poem I wrote for my wife.

“You are the love of my life”
Poem written by Winston Garner Jr. (August 10, 2013)
For my precious, blessed, highly favoured, and loving wife, Ernella Garner


You are the love of my life
That is why you are my wife
For the rest of my life
You are my queen and my wife
You are more than nice
You are my thick slice
A big glass of drink, with ice
My macaroni, chicken and rice
My day and night
My sun and moon light
You are the one that completes my life…
You are my song that plays in the day and in the night
My gift from God, a precious gift for life
You are beautiful, my queen and my wife
You are, the love of my life

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thanks honey my life is complete with you and our wonderful children. Love you very much to my all time valentine.

      Delete